Why LLSA Quick Study Guides?
With the LLSA Quick Study Guides you get:
- Simplicity - All the information is packaged in a single, easy-to-read eBook.
- Convenience - Instantly downloaded as a PDF file as soon as you purchase. No wait. No travel. Study in your pajamas!
- Relevance - The Key Points for the LLSA Test are highlighted in a big text box at the beginning of each summary.
- Speed - The LLSA Quick Study Guides are the most concise way to learn and pass the test on the market. Each is about 40-50 pages long.
- Authority - Actual quotes from the articles that you need to know are throughout each summary. You're getting the best information from the literature.
- Ease - Other reviews have hours of video or hundreds of pages on top of a dozen articles! Your LLSA guide shouldn't add to your workload, These Guides make MOC easier!
- Clinical Excellence - Practice-changing pearls are highlighted. Believe it or not, some of these articles are actually good. Get key take home points for your next shift.
- Affordability - You earn more in an hour than the cost of one Quick Study Guide. Your time is valuable.
- Engagement - Read carefully and you'll find real-life advice entertainingly delivered to keep your mind active.
- Guaranteed Results - If you are not satisfied, you can get a full refund for up to 60 days. You keep the eBook content.
- ABEM "Approval" - To be very clear, ABEM does not endorse any LLSA review program, including this. But I spoke with them and sent them this material prior to launch to make sure this format was acceptable. They enthusiastically said anything that gets Emergency Physicians engaged with the articles is a win for them.
- Try the sample, or purchase risk free, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
The Quickest, Most Affordable LLSA Test Reviews on the Market
Simple, Convenient, Reliable, Authoritative, Guaranteed, and FAST
Save when you buy more than one.
Remember, you have a 60-day guarantee, and you keep the eBook regardless.
Get a 10% discount if you buy two.
Enter coupon code buytwo at checkout.
Get a 20% discount if you order three.
Enter coupon code buythree at checkout.
How to get your discount:
- Click "Add to Cart" on each book you want.
- Click on your Cart (box in upper right corner).
- Checkout, enter your coupon code, and save!
Who wrote this?
My name is Clay Smith. I am an Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics and Attending Physician in a tertiary care, academic medical center. I spend most of my time seeing patients and trying to teach medical students and residents how to practice Emergency Medicine. I enjoy teaching and have been working in this role for over 10 years. You'll find this translates into making these articles easy to understand and useful for your practice.
I was also the former Founder and Editor of Keeping Up with Emergency Medicine, an online written summary and audio podcast to help Emergency Physicians "keep up" with the medical literature relevant to EM. We also had a mobile app for Keeping Up called Upshot, for both iPhone and Android.
Although I have moved on from the podcast and mobile app to start JournalFeed, it taught me how to distill an article and pull out the most important, clinically relevant facts. That's what helps me keep the LLSA Quick Study Guides concise, to the point, yet just broad enough to give you adequate detail.
I'm also married and a busy dad, so I know how valuable your time is.
My goals are simple: to help you pass the LLSA tests, to give you more of your most precious commodity, your time, and to give you a few pearls that will help you on your next shift. I hope you enjoy the LLSA Quick Study Guides! You can reach me at any time through the contact form.
Clay Smith, MD